Here are some images from
Keren's baby shower. I could never have pulled it off this nicely without the help of my fabulous mother, who helped with the kids, the food, and the cleaning. We had lots of fun getting ready, and I am pretty sure
Keren had a great time too! We served a pumpkin/cream cheese roll, a delicious chocolate cake, fruit, ginger cookies, and some yummy chocolates.
Mmmm. . . . one of the many reasons I am hitting the gym a little harder this week!
4 comments:
Cute Rachel-that was a yummy shower indeed! So much fun, thanks!
Looks like you had a wonderful time with Grammy! Any chance you are coming to LA for Christmas??? I MISS you!
It was a great shower. Thanks for doing it. And the cake I took home was just as delicious.
whao! She scored! Loving all your little scrapbook pages!
Post a Comment