Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's a. . .

And not because the sun is actually shining here. It''s actually pretty cloudy! But because this little bottom has been dry and clean for 4 days straight now. Captain Underpants has also been seen taking himself to the bathroom without being asked, and following through! I feel we're finally over the hump! Hurray! Down to one in diapers!
If you're confused by this. . . and thought he was done a while ago, we had a MAJOR relapse after a stomach bug. I think I never mentioned that here. After a month of NEVER making it to the toilet to poop, I caved, and put him back in diapers. . .

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, that is such a happy, sunshiny day!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to tell your children about how you regularly published their bowel habits to the internet when they were young.

Laura said...

We can totally relate. Hope you're done this time!!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

That's an awesome picture! :)

Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment! Time to celebrate!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Whooooo hooooooo!!! Life is good!!