During Church - poor little guy and you. How is he doing now? Good luck! I am so sorry your cute little guys are sick.
it slowly makes it's way through the family!if it makes you feel any better, nani has a rash all over her body, so we will be staying home for the next few days too!
Oh darn! I hope he feels better soon. And no more victims!!
MAN! I wish I could airlift you out of there for a spa day then drop you back home when all is well again! I'm SO sorry! Hang in there, sweet girl!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
During Church - poor little guy and you. How is he doing now? Good luck! I am so sorry your cute little guys are sick.
it slowly makes it's way through the family!
if it makes you feel any better, nani has a rash all over her body, so we will be staying home for the next few days too!
Oh darn! I hope he feels better soon. And no more victims!!
MAN! I wish I could airlift you out of there for a spa day then drop you back home when all is well again! I'm SO sorry! Hang in there, sweet girl!
Post a Comment