Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm 3 months old today!

I'm trying to decide if I want to start scrapbooking my stuff before I post, as a way to save time scrapbooking in the future. Humm . . . I'm going to try it for a few days and see how it goes. If it's too time consuming I'll go back to my old ways. So, here is the first scrapbooked installment. As an FYI, all my pages will have that blank inch on the bottom because I do 8x12's, and then cut off the last inch to put in my 8x11 binders. Maybe someday I'll convert to the 12x12's like most people do, but for now this has worked well for us! Happy 3 month birthday baby girl!

10 comments:

mahina said...

time sure flies! does she have strawberry blond hair?

Nicole said...

Look how big she is getting! I really miss you!!!

Adrienne said...

great work. she is adorable. it sure goes by so fast.

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

WOW!!! You are AMAZING!! :) This is simply beautiful!

She is exactly how I would want a baby girl to be...SO ADORABLE!!!

Can you tell us how you scrapped this for the blog? It's wonderful! :)

Liz said...

Love the scrap page. Adorable pictures!

jrteacherlady said...

Emilee is getting more and more adorable. I can't wait to meet her:) What program do you use for scrapbooking? Not only do I want to see/hang out with you, I want to pick your scrapbooking brain!!!

Rachel said...

Answers:
Julie and JulieAnne - I use Adobe photoshop elements. It's great! And I only use free papers and such so it's very cheap!

Michelle said...

So cute! How are you doing your digital scrapbooking? I am currently switching over and use Photoshop Elements and Memory Mixers - it is fabulous! Good luck with putting your pages on your blogs - I am excited to see more!

Chelsea Parsons said...

so are your pages digital Rach or real paper? Looking forward to when Rowan is 3 months... arrrg colic! She is just gorgeous. xox

Chelsea Parsons said...

derr, I just read down further in the comments. So you must be printing them out! I always scrap 12x12 then print out 8X8 . I LOVE that size. My first paper digital kit goes on sale at Two Peas on the 10th... look out for it!