Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's been a REALLY long week. . .

3 sickies (Gordon was victim #3 but has since recovered). Our hard drive CRASHED AND BURNED on Saturday making things interesting. I've made white bread for the sicko's twice, just for fun and something to do besides watch Max and Ruby with the sickies. I've done about 6 loads of laundry a DAY thanks mostly to Chandler and the "big D." Also given on average about 4 baths a day to the same little bum. I got to go to Costco yesterday for 30 minutes and it felt like vacation. Today I let Aidan make cinnamon rolls (from the freezer) and that was in his words, our "big fun activity. " I can't wait for health to return to our family! Okay, enough complaining. . .
Mother's day was fun! The kids and Gordon had a few surprises for me with my breakfast on Sunday morning, plus Coconut Cream Pie for dessert! Yummo!
And. . . I have been having lots of fun playing dress up with my dolly. Isn't she cute?

5 comments:

mahina said...

that dress is adorable! so, are you guys sick-free yet? i sure hope ours stops with nani! i've been home all day and i'm getting a bit antsy! at least nani can go to school tomorrow!

Michelle said...

Emilee is so cute! How fun to get to dress her up. And I am so glad everyone is feeling better. Good luck and I hope there isn't a 4th victim.

jrteacherlady said...

Aren't girls fun!!! Emilee is adorable... Poor guys, hopefully the sick germs have officially left the house:)I love getting glimpses of your house in pictures. I haven't been there in a really long time:(

Liz said...

Taking care of sickies is a big job! I hope no one else succumbs!

Emilee sure is cute!

Nicole said...

I love the purple! Is Emilee's hair looking red or is it just the picture? Grace was up all night so it looks like another ear infection for her...yikes!