Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Lip Bandage
So yesterday in an effort to get out and get some exercise, I took the kids for a walk, the big guys on their scooters. We were maybe two blocks down the road when Aidan somehow managed to split his lip open on his scooter. (I'm still trying to figure out how he did this) This little minor injury was followed by screaming, and crying, and a little bleeding, and a stop at a friends house for a paper towel, and then, we turned around and came home because he just "couldn't scoot another scoot." He gets so upset when he's injured. After we came home I started making dinner, and the next time I looked at Aidan this is what I saw. . . 
Nice! He would NOT remove it to eat, and chose to skip dinner rather than soil his bandage. No amount of convincing was enough to get that band aid off! It always feels better with a band aid, right? :)
4 comments:
that is so funny! in that first picture he looks like he has the upper lip of clown lips, just tan instead of red! that's awesome that he did it himself!
He's SO CUTE!!! :) Good for you for trying to get out of the house! Sorry it ended so soon!
So cute!! Now we know how to make a big lip or an upturned mustache! Quite ingenious if you ask me :)
That bandaid picture is the funniest ever. Jared always wants a bandaid when he gets hurt even if there is no visible mark or blood. I guess bandaids do help. :)
Post a Comment