I don't think anything strikes fear into my heart faster than that dirty little four letter word. BARF. Poor Chandler's really had it the last couple of days. We're hoping that we can stop the germs with him and not pass it all around like usually happens. Here's to hoping!
8 comments:
SO SAD!!! Poor Chandler and POOR YOU! He looks precious there on the couch, what a sweetie!
Hang in there, sweet girl! I'm praying that it stops with him!
Poor guy! We always have a 'throw-up bowl' too :0) Hope he feels better soon!
i hear ya! whenever i think the girls are going to possibly get throw up sick i always get this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach! when they are sick everything changes for those sick days! i always wish i could take it away from them!
OH....nothing sadder for a mom than a sick little one. I hope he is feeling better before it moves on to anyone else!
Barfing kids are the worst! You spend the day praying they'll make it into SOMETHING! Hope he feels better soon!
UGGH! I HATE the stomach flu- I'd rather put up with 2 weeks of a cold or flu (ok, not really, I hate it anytime the kids are sick)So sorry Chandler's sick. Hope the others miss it!
Oh dear! I hope it stops with him! That is soo not fun!
He looks so sad and cute all at the same time - what a sweet picture of a sick little guy. Good luck! At least it looks like he can throw up in a bowl - is that true? I sure hope so.
Post a Comment