Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break Fun

Spring break has been a bit disappointing this week as it has rained and snowed the entire time. We didn't get to go outside much at all, and spent most days lazing around the house. I took this photo the other day and thought it was so cute of all four of them lounged on the couch!

The other night Chandler INSISTED on wearing his shirt to bed. He was throwing a fit, but Daddy came up with a compromise, and we were all satisfied!

And here we have a growing girl and her very curious brother trying to entertain her with the mobile. Poor Emilee was hit with the plague of the baby zits this week, right on schedule for one of my kids. Hopefully they will clear up before they get too much worse! It's always kind of sad when their complexions go from peaches and cream to peaches and pizza. . . You can't really see them in this photo. Look how chubby she's getting!

7 comments:

Kristen Wilde said...

Those creamy peaches still look scrumptious under that pizza topping.

Laura and Joseph said...

So, is that Chandler in the polo or a smurf? Looks like a smurf to us!

Michelle said...

So cute! Sorry you were stuck inside - I hope it is nicer this week. I like Emilee's bedding! And where is that couch - upstairs or downstairs? I like it - the kids all look very comfy on it!

Jennifer M said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Post pictures of her quilt- it looks very cute...She has another one on the way (I haven't forgotten her- I promise!!)Love the mobile- we have the same one...

jrteacherlady said...

Great pics... What a beautiful little girl!

Patti said...

Rachel,

Nicole's mom here. Congratulations on the arrival of little Emilee! You have a girl - yay! How fun. Your little boys are so, so cute. I love all your quilting posts and pictures, too. I love to check in every once in a while - your blog is so cute. I haven't figured out how to personalize mine yet... Guess I need to spend more time with it. Take care.

Chelsea Parsons said...

ahhh yes the baby zits... gotta love them! Dont pick!