Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Rock-a-bye Chandler
Chandler has a rock in the chair with mom or dad before he hits the sack for his nap or for bedtime. Lately I've been feeling like he's been a bit jipped out of rocking because it seems like Emilee always needs something right when it's time for him to go to sleep. Poor kid! So, we've had to cut rocking short a few times. Last night though, Gordon rocked him for as long as he wanted, and he went to bed no problem, not a peep! Or so we thought! After about 30 minutes had passed, I remembered there was a bag of dirty diapers that needed to go out from his room, so I sent Gordon in to retrieve them. And this is what he found. . .
Apparently Chandler wasn't done rocking yet! He was so cute and cuddled up in his chair, we almost hated to move him, but we did, and he slept the rest of the night in his bed, or at least we think he did!
3 comments:
What a cutie! That is the hard thing with so many little ones - you always feel like you are neglecting someone. But they are tough and know you love them. Good luck!
Oh that is too funny! I am happy for you that at least he was asleep in that rocker and not awake!!
that is so adorable!
Post a Comment