Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm a little Peanut

Emilee is such a little peanut! I am so used to big chubby babies that grow like weeds right at the beginning. And while I have been assured by her check ups at the doc that this is a totally normal growth pattern, it is new to me! She's back up to her birthday weight of 7-14 today, at her 10 day visit. To give you a little insight into my warped perspective, Chandler was up a pound and a half at his 2 week visit, weighing in at 10-7. It's fun to have a baby that is staying little for a little while longer! She looks kind of skinny in this picture, but I love her eyes!

7 comments:

Koch Clan said...

What a cutie! Jude was our smallest baby and still is the smallest kid. It is nice though. Easier to tote around.

jrteacherlady said...

How precious!!! Little girls are so much fun:)

Maryann said...

She is so sweet!!! I love baby girls, of course that is all I know.

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

She is SO beautiful! :) I have to admit, I am envious of your sweet little one! I think Preston was in the 7 1/2 pound range when I was 7 months pregnant! :) Enjoy these precious days!

Jennifer M said...

How much fun to have a little one for a little longer- She's precious! Enjoy...

Liz said...

She's so cute. All of my kids took an extremely long time to get chunky, but Jared was the only one that regained his birth weight within the first 2 weeks, I think. Anyway, I wouldn't worry. :)

Kara Wilde said...

Awwwww, she is sooooo cute! Congrats!!!!!!!!!! :)