"Leperkon Jungle Jim"
Ethan came home with a fun assignment the other day. Make a leprechaun trap! This is right up his alley. He loves to make anything with paper and glue. He came up with the idea to make it a jungle gym with a slide, only once you go down the slide you're trapped by the construction paper wall! Even though he told me that leprechaun's are really strong and can lift up the sofa with one hand, he's sure this little contraption is going to get them. I guess they are going to set the traps around the classroom over the weekend and see what happens! I wonder if they will leave some of their gold!?!
4 comments:
Fun! I remember Lindsey doing this in Kindergarten. But, she was sick or we were gone the day the leprauchans came. I hope he catches one!
Cool! Is the breadcrust bait? ;)
How adorable! I love the things little boys come up with!
Good luck Ethan! I am going to set up my class' traps tomorrow...look out for leprechaun foot prints too!!!
Post a Comment