Happy Easter! Yesterday we had a great little egg hunt, just around the yard here. It was such a nice sunny day, the only one in a long time! We're back to rain today. The kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves, and Chandler was a good sport and wore the bunny ears for mama. (all 2 year olds should wear ears, don't you think?) He was quite the cute little rabbit! Hope your egg hunt was wonderful too!
Great easter pics. Sounds like you had a great weekend. We enjoyed the sunshine for the day as well. Yes, we were back to rain on Sunday!! I love the northwest. You look great!!!
4 comments:
Cute boys and ears. Love them. By the way I can't believe you had a baby one month ago. You look amazing! And of course the baby is beautiful.
Such a great Easter hunt! I can't wait until it warms up around here so we can enjoy the outdoors too! We had to do our egg hunt inside. Happy Easter!
So much fun! And you look fabulous! My baby is 5 months old and I am no where near as skinny as you - good job!
Great easter pics. Sounds like you had a great weekend. We enjoyed the sunshine for the day as well. Yes, we were back to rain on Sunday!! I love the northwest. You look great!!!
Post a Comment