Friday, March 14, 2008

Perspective

Baby #1 Napping. . .


Baby #4 Napping. . .

13 comments:

Jennifer M said...

Hey- she's learning the art of cooking early!! I love it...

Maryann said...

That is so cute. It is good that she can sleep anywhere though.

Michelle said...

I love it! That is so funny and convenient for you!

Koch Clan said...

I am laughing so hard. That is hilarous. She is so sweet and cute. I miss when babies can sleep anywhere and through anything. Instead of needing their own bed and the fan on.

Chatty Family said...

I am cracking up! I had to have my husband come in and look. Ahhh, snuggle baby, ahhh, snuggle, ahh, baby in bed with you...baby on the counter. So great!

Liz said...

Rachel, this is soooo funny! I love it!

jrteacherlady said...

How precious!!! I wish I could sleep anywhere like that:)

Ann said...

You are so creative to put those pics together. I laughed harder than I'd laughed all week. The perspective of a mother with her fourth child is so different than that of a mother with her first child. They are all loved and watched over, just in different ways!

Keri_B said...

That is darling, I love it!! Babies who can sleep anywhere are a blessing!

Annee said...

So true!!!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I'm grinning from ear to ear! I can relate!!! Poor #4, they just go with the flow and that just may be on the kitchen counter. Too funny!!

Chelsea Parsons said...

oh that's awesome! Ill remember that!

mahina said...

too true! love it!