Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tough Guy


Aidan had to have his blood drawn today, due to this lingering tummy thing. He still gets really tired, isn't eating very well, and just seems drained. So, to ere on the side of caution, his doctor ordered a blood work up today. I didn't tell him about it. In fact, his arm was on the table before I explained it because I didn't want him to stress about a little poke. And he did GREAT! He closed his eyes, we talked about ice cream cones and it was over. You can see the remains of his vanilla DQ cone all over his face here. He left his bandaid on until Daddy got home so he could show him just how brave he was. Way to go little buddy!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Oh Rachel, I hope he is ok!! Let us know when you find out!

mahina said...

those pokes are never fun. my kids seem to always surprise me with hoe brave they are. i never know if i should give them some warning or just tell them once we are there. but they usually ask if they will get a shot whenever the doctor is involved.

let us know what they find out.

Jennifer M said...

Wow- such a brave boy!!

Oh, the wonders of an ice cream cone...

hope everything comes out ok.