Saturday, September 22, 2007

Six Smiles for Saturday

I have lots of things to be happy about today! Let me share a few with you!

1. Aidan appears to be feeling much better today. I haven't heard one complaint of tummy pain! This is the best news of all. We're not ready to proclaim him "healed," but it's looking up.

2. The sunflower's bloomed in the backyard. They were planted with Grandma while we were in Hawaii. We were starting to wonder!

3. Yogurt party on the floor this morning. Chandler's Idea.

4. The Laundry is all done and put away for the week! (before 3 p.m. I might add) The boys were even mildly helpful, as you can see. . .

5. Chandler sings sweet songs with us sometimes. I love it.

6. I make really cute cupcakes. So move closer to me and have a birthday, okay?

5 comments:

jrteacherlady said...

So cute!!! All great reasons to smile:) I love the videos... Show you and your tummy, okay!?!?!?

Chelsea Parsons said...

You made those cup cakes!!!! Holy cow! yumo!

Liz said...

Wow, those cupcakes are beautiful!!

You are really great at decorating cakes and such, aren't you?

mahina said...

smiles are wonderful!

i want you to make cupcakes for us! we have 3 birthdays coming up in october! and we live close enough!

Koch Clan said...

I love those cupcakes and need one now! If only we still lived in Seattle!