Sweet Releif!
"My Feet Hurt!" This is a commonly heard phrase around here lately. When I'm pregnant my feet just hurt like nothing else. (probably due to the hormones that relax all of the joints in your body in prep for birth - don't you think this is a bit premature?) The kind of hurt where at four o'clock when it's time to start thinking about making dinner I just want to cry. My sister in law Keren made chili for us the other night while she was here because I think I looked a little desperate! So, I sent myself out in search of comfortable shoes, that might provide some relief. This was a daunting task in itself, because I knew they would be expensive, and I knew I'd have to WALK through shoe stores, and then my feet would hurt at night. But, after three shoe stores, I finally decided I needed a pair of these beauties. . . 
yes, these are the kind of clogs that nurses and doctors wear because they stand ALL day long. But guess what, so do I! It was hard for the sales ladies to convince me to buy these, as they are $115, but I was willing to try anything. So, with a money back guarantee from clogs'n'more, I jumped in and let me tell you. . . blessed day, my feet don't hurt for the first time in weeks! Worth every little penny. I put them on in the morning before my feet touch the kitchen floor and don't take them off until I'm ready for bed, and low and behold, my feet don't hurt. So, if you're tootsies are aching. . . trust the clog people (dansko) and get the shoes that feel like they could not possibly be comfortable. (they feel like hard wooden shoes at first) My toes are happy!
4 comments:
Long ago, I used to sell those in a clothing store I worked in. I had a pair (or two) and LOVED them. I wore them so much they became stretched out and funky looking . . . I couldn't bear putting on any other shoes. Perhaps it's time to revisit the clogs! Enjoy!
Welcome to old age.
Grampy
I have the same pair of dansko's I bought years ago and love them. My friend just got a maryjane pair. They are so cute. I just need to convince Rob that they are worth $115! Maybe I could pretend I am pregnant and tell him my feet hurt. :)
Sorry your feet hurt so bad! Glad you found some relief!
Post a Comment