Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back To School!


It's such an exciting day around here! Ethan had a great first day of first grade, and so far loves every bit of it! He hopped on the bus this morning, and then I met him at school with his mountain of school supplies. We got him all situated and he was so excited to see his seat partner is his good friend Brooklyn. Very exciting stuff! Ms. Swanno was very sweet and seems to be a favorite of the kids from past years. Here is Aidan so excited to pick up Ethan from the bus stop. . . and surprise him with back to school cupcakes! (a family tradition)

It was a great day!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Sounds like it was a great first day! Love the cupcakes!

jrteacherlady said...

Wow what a big boy!!! I can't believe you have a child that is in the grade that I teach! We are getting so OLD:)