Friday, September 21, 2007

Wonder of Wonder's, Miracle of Miracles!

Can you hear the angels singing the hallelujah chorus? Do the birds in the trees sound a bit sweeter than normal? Do you have a kink in your neck, that makes you just a little bit happy every time it "thwang!'s" you? I do! Why? Because for the first time in 8 or 9 days, I slept last night! We thought we were in for yet another terrible night last night, as Aidan went to bed with stomach cramps again after a HORRIBLE afternoon , but apparently the promise of "out to lunch with Daddy" was enough to keep the poor little guy in his bed, because we heard not a peep from him all night long. I sent Gordon in to make sure he was breathing this morning because it seemed a bit too good to be true. We think he's suddenly feeling better, which is such a relief! Maybe he will be able to eat a bit more now, and gain back some weight, let alone SLEEP! Oh, sweet relief!!!

2 comments:

mahina said...

I hope this is the beginning of many, many sleepful nights for you guys. you, rachel, definately need it! hey, when do you find out what you're having?

Liz said...

I can feel your pain! I don't think we get a night ever where someone doesn't come in! If Jared sleeps all night long, than Hailey comes in! We can NEVER win!

I hope Aidan is all over the tummy troubles!!