Sunday, September 2, 2007

Mystery Friend

We have some new neighbors that moved in next door. Okay, they've actually lived there for about 8 months or more, but we haven't really been able to get to know them very well due to language barriers between ourselves and the parents. But, we found out today that the kids speak English, as Aidan sat and talked through the fence with the little boy for about 30 minutes. It was very cute. They even played catch over the fence for a while, until the neighbor had to go to the store. I think Aidan's still out there calling, "Are you back yet?" every couple of minutes. They were very cute.And here's a funny little one about me. . . embarassing really. We have a "hunny do" list up on the fridge this weekend, and to the end of it I added "Maternity clothes" to be taken down from the attic, as none of my pants will fit. When I walked up to the list, maybe 45 minutes after I wrote "Maternity clothes" I turned to Gordon and sincerely asked, "What's may ter Nitty clothes?" I think I may need more sleep!!! :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Cute story about Aidan!

I think what you have is pregnancy brain! I don't know if more sleep will help, but it certainly wouldn't hurt! :)