Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First time for everything. . .

I just experienced my first EVER of 4 pregnancy's barf. I know, I know, I am a lucky, lucky woman for not having to go through this on a regular basis. My kudos go out to all of you ladies who do this on a regular basis and still continue to have more than one child. It was not fun. I really have no one to blame but myself. A tuna fish sandwich at 9:20 in the morning probably isn't the best thing to challenge a slightly nauseous tummy with! But I was hungry!!! And it sounded so good!!! (I've been wanting one for days) Maybe if I hadn't had the pickle on the side. . . live and learn!

5 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

seriously it makes me want to barf thinking about it!!!!! May it be a one timer!!!!

Koch Clan said...

I am laughing. I have eaten many things that looking back are gross but it sounded so good at the time. I was sick with all kids. You are lucky girl to only be sick with this one. I saw what you wrote on Chels's blog so I won't say maybe it's a girl!

jrteacherlady said...

Whoops, seriously a tuna sandwich in the morning???

Rachel said...

MMmmmm. . .tuna in the morning, tuna in the evening, when isn't tuna good? :) Don't forget, I'm pregnant!

Liz said...

I am amazed that this was your first ever pregnancy barf! I threw up once with each girl and for weeks and weeks with Jared.

Tuna sandwiches aren't high on my list when I'm not pregnant, eww the smell. Guess you won't be eating anymore for a long time! I hope this is the first and last barf incident for you!