Emilee got lots of baths . . .

Construction paper projects abounded . . .


Emilee had some fussy days, and found some new ways to sleep . . .

Chandler bonked his head more than once. . .

and we played lots with the baby!

Thanks for coming Grammy! The boys and I (and Miss. Em of course) miss you so much!
8 comments:
Thank the Lord for moms!!! :) They really are heaven sent!
It is so fun to see the pictures with your mom. Isn't it nice when moms come to visit.
Rachel,
I've been trying to get ahold of you, but I didn't know where you were living. I'd love to hear from you!
Autumn (Warren)
Grammy time is the best!!! And so are the pics of Emilee:) What a cutie!
That's one great Grammy!! She is looking well- glad to see it!
Autumn, e-mail me! rachel.e.wilde@gmail.com
Grandma's are the best! Love little cute bums too!
i love when my mom comes! they're the best!
love those blue eyes!
Post a Comment