While I was relaxing with my feet up, eating
bon bon's and watching soap operas today. . .
.jpg)
.JPG)
Man alive he is quick! I can't turn my back for a moment! Let alone leave my bathroom unlocked. . . Thanks Chandler, for making sure I had something to blog at the end of this week. At least he seemed to be going for the masculine "5 o'clock shadow" look, and not "glamour girl!"
7 comments:
Wow, at first I thought he had fallen. What a funny boy. Love the nursing pads in the background. He he. You never know what is going to happen when they are quiet. Don't you love eating bon bon's and watching soaps?
TOO FUNNY!!! :) This is one of those moments you will not forget for a LONG time! Thanks for making us smile! That really is funny!
Too funny! Gotta keep them as blackmail for later on:)
It is amazing just how quickly little boys can get into trouble! I'm sure you were really enjoying those bon bons and soaps too!! :)
So glad it was just make-up - I totally thought he fell. Little boys are very quick and good at getting into things! But they are cute!
"Beware the quiet children" - what a funny title! :)
I have had this happen more than once. You know, if they can't find make-up it really won't stop them. I found my little guy with a q-tip and blue toothpaste. He had a great retro look that day! I love those pctures. They are so fun to look back on.
Post a Comment