Ooo! I love it!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Gorgeous!!!
I (OK, Emilee) got the BEST package in the mail yesterday! A simply gorgeous hand made quilt from my dear friend Jenn, quilter extraordinaire! It puts most things I've made to shame, and being a quilter myself I really appreciate how much time and effort went into it! It is so beautiful, and just the most wonderful shades of pink and green, and I absolutely LOVE it! Emilee apparently likes it too, because when I laid her down on it today to take her picture, she just couldn't stop smiling!!! She smiled and cheesed for the camera for about five minutes and was the happiest little baby you ever saw. When Em is all done cuddling this quilt it's definitely going on the wall of the nursery. Thanks Jenn, we LOVE it!

6 comments:
that blanket IS gorgeous and emilee is so cute! she is looking more and more like her brothers!
Beautiful quilt - it will go so nicely in her room!
What an amazing gift that will last forever!! :)
Can I be friends with your friends? That is so beautiful!!
Hey Rach!
I am so glad you (and Emilee) like the quilt...and I'm really sorry it took so long to finish!! I had lots of fun making it- now its time to start Meagan's :)
WOW, Jenn really outdid herself! It is beautiful, just like the little girl on it:)
Post a Comment