Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blessing Day

Today was Emilee Jane's blessing. My parents were able to come up and participate, which was so nice. The boys have really enjoyed having Grammy and Grampy around to play with. Grammy is staying a whole week, so we are really excited about that! Emilee looked so beautiful in her fancy dress, and I was really glad that I had taken the time to make it because it made me smile all day. I loved it. She was so quiet through all of church today and slept most of the time. It has been such a nice day! Here are a few photos of the pretty little girl and the family after church. . .





11 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Emilee is SO beautiful! I love her sweet dress too! Please say hi to your wonderful parents for me! :) Enjoy the rest of your time with them!

Becca said...

What a wonderful day! So glad your parents could come out - I love that they are holding hands! You all look beautiful and happy, especially Emilee. You did a great job on the dress!

Koch Clan said...

I love her little dress. It is beautiful. Glad she was so quiet and good during the blessing.

Liz said...

SHe looks so beautiful!!! Love the dress! The boys look pretty cute too! So nice that your parents could come up for the special day!

Annee said...

First of all, YOU MADE THE DRESS??!!! That's amazing. She's beautiful. The family photo will be a cherished memory. And I loved seeing your mom and dad, they look exactly the same as they did when we were in high school. Or so it seems to me. But then again, you look the same too :) You are all aging radiantly.

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness - she is gorgeous and the dress is beautiful! You did a great job! I'm glad it was such a nice day and that your parents were able to come (it was a blizzard on Brecken's blessing day so no real pictures - that makes me sad). I'm glad you were able to get such cute family pictures and such great pictures of Emilee!

The VanderHoevens said...

WOW - you made that dress! You are awesome. When did you find the time to do that? You must have found some extra hours in the day or something because I only have 3 kids(for now) and don't think I would have time to do that.

Adrienne said...

You did a great job non the dress. Emilee looks adorable! What a great day!

mahina said...

what a beautiful family you are! she looked beautiful in her dress!

The Tanuvasa Family said...

Hi Rachel, I found your blog through Lori Woodley's, it's a small world!! It's so fun to see that you have a little girl, when you were my visiting teacher I think you just had one little boy. It was fun to see your family and catch up on what you
are all doing! Season
thetanuvasafamily.blogspot.com

The Tanuvasa Family said...

Rachel, Oops, it was Josh & Kristen's off of Lori (Monson) Woodleys!!