Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Book Worm

Ethan reads in bed every night before he goes to sleep. He loves the head lamp we got him for Christmas and has turned into quite the little bookworm lately. He was looking particularly angelic this evening so I snapped a picture. . .

5 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Precious!!! :)

Becca said...

Great picture! I love those head flashlights!

mahina said...

headlamp! that's an awesome idea! when we were on spring break we let the girls stay up a little extra late so nani could read stories to lala in bed! it was very sweet!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

By the way...you look absolutely beautiful in your family picture from last Sunday! :) I could NEVER look that good after a 4th child!! :)

Michelle said...

What a sweetheart! I might have to try your headlamp idea. I think Dallin would LOVE it!