Thursday, October 2, 2014

Busy Girl

 What a busy little bee my Heidi is. After the school year started Heidi got started on her new schedule. Once a week she goes to preschool, once a week she goes to private speech therapy with Pam, and once a week she goes to a little class with two other girls and a speech therapist from the county, Rachel.  Between these activities, grocery shopping with mom once a week, and naptime, Heidi's days are pretty full! She had a little bit of a hard time adjusting right at the beginning always saying "stay home with mom. " when I would say it was time to head out the door. But now she has really learned to love all her classes and her teachers!  Yesterday when I picked her up from preschool she was so happy, and she said "bye teacher!" As we were leaving. I asked her if she loved her teacher, and she said  "yes yes! She takes care of me!"

Here are some pictures of Heidi and all her things...

Working hard with Pam


Rachel's class


And here she is on the swings at school.
I love my busy little bee!

No comments: