Saturday, June 20, 2009

There are Wilde Indians in my backyard!

8 x 10 foot long PVC pipes

+

18 Yards of Canvas

+

a 50% off coupon at Joann's

+

a little rope

+

about 3 hours of Zig Zag on the sewing machine (if I never zig or zag again it's okay with me!)

=

A Summer Time Hideaway


HOW!
Let the adventures begin!!!

7 comments:

Haylee said...

Cute! I wish I had your energy right now!

Tammy and Mike said...

Super cute Rachel! I want to make one for our yard. Where did you get the idea/pattern? (P.S. Thanks for the tip on the Tylenol!)

Becca said...

SOOOO fun!!!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! I love it and my boys would absolutely LOVE it! I might have to have my mom make this for the boys - there is no way I could do it now.

Liz said...

I have always wanted to make something like this for my kids. I don't have the sewing skills that you do, though. I do remember playing in something similar when I was a kid. Your kids are going to have a blast with that!

Jennifer M said...

How much fun!! What lucky kids to have such a creative mommy!

Chelsea Parsons said...

did you make it up or follow a pattern? Sooo cool!