There are legends about "yogurt bombs" that my mother mixed up for my little brother with rice, egg yolks and Vienna sausages in them. ~gag~ I don't think I'll ever go that far, but I am glad that we found this little solution!
Friday, June 5, 2009
it's the bomb!
About every 3 weeks, I make a run to Trader Joe's, just for this:
"Yogurt Bomb" supplies. That is, a supply of yogurt for our little Emilee. This is the good stuff. Only 4 oz each. 150 calories. 6 grams of fat. Above and beyond what most "normal" yogurt has. Take a lick and go up a pant size. Just what she needs. But, she doesn't like to eat so much. So, we make a special little concoction for this little girl. . .
I start like this. 3 yogi's, 3 bottles, and about 5 oz of whole milk in each one. I've been known to add a shot of cream, but I try to save that for special occasions.
There are legends about "yogurt bombs" that my mother mixed up for my little brother with rice, egg yolks and Vienna sausages in them. ~gag~ I don't think I'll ever go that far, but I am glad that we found this little solution!
There are legends about "yogurt bombs" that my mother mixed up for my little brother with rice, egg yolks and Vienna sausages in them. ~gag~ I don't think I'll ever go that far, but I am glad that we found this little solution!
3 comments:
Chug-a-lug small one. Liquified protein and meat products appear to definitely be a part of your future. It will just take a bit of time.
Grampy
:) LOVE it!!
Holy cow - and Ed thinks we buy a lot of yogurt!
Post a Comment