Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the Graduate

Yesterday was Aidan's "celebration of learning." A "non-graduation" ceremony where the kids sing some cute songs and they get to show what they learned during the year. It was so cute. Aidan did his best to not smile EVER during the songs, and tried to look disgruntled every time I pointed the camera at him, but I did catch this one happy face. . .
Mrs. Dalton was such a fantastic teddy bear of a teacher. She plays the Ukulele and smiles constantly and I think she's wonderful. Unfortunately, this is her last year at our school due to budget cuts. I can't believe they are letting her go!
Congratulations Aidan! You were a fantastic kindergartner, and I know first grade is going to be even more fun!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats Aidan! I love that he wouldn't smile for you - I'm glad you snuck a cute picture of him.