Aidan is forever hunting through the mail to try to find something addressed to him. Most days he's disappointed, of course. He dutifully writes to Grammy all the time, and she does her best to keep up. Today he got a letter addressed to:
Master Aidan Price Wilde
"Mail Commando"
Inside he found the cutest card with $10 taped inside and instructions to plan a family date, take us out for ice cream afterwards, and then write a letter (in pictogram I'm sure) back reporting on how it went and what we did. He says it's the "best mail ever!" He's already been scheming and I heard something about a berry patch and then cold stone afterwards . . . sounds like Heaven to me! Thanks Grammy! This is a great letter and a great project!
5 comments:
What a great and creative Grandma! I love it!
SO fun!! :) Can't wait to hear all about the date!
I love that idea! Have fun!
Too cute!!! Grandmas are so WONDERFUL:)
very cute! that would make any kids day, for sure! have fun! coldstone sounds delish!
Post a Comment