Wednesday, July 23, 2008

5 Months Old

My little sweetie is 5 months old today! And it's a good thing it's a "milestone day" or I MIGHT be tempted to grumble about what a terrible sleeper she's been for the past few days. But, since it's her "birthday," I won't. I won't write about how I got up 5 times in the night with her and then finally gave up and snuggled her in the bed. Or how she seems to want to nurse all night, but so infrequently during the day. But, like I said, it's her birthday. So I wont! :)

Let's see. . . Milestones. . . rolling from tummy to back (no more tummy time for her!) and lots of giggles!!! A sweet little thing!!! Love her to bits. . . and LOVE taking her photo. I'm particularly pleased with how this months photo shoot turned out. Aidan took the top picture, and is so proud it "made the blog!" Enjoy!

6 comments:

Maryann said...

I love her with the gerber daisies. She is so sweet.

Adrienne said...

Great pictures. Yay 5 months!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!! Great pics of a gorgeous girl!!

Sounds like a growth spurt to me!! Ugg!! Hang in there!

Liz said...

Oh these pictures are darling!

Michelle said...

She is so adorable! And you did a fabulous job with the pictures - the are beautiful! And good luck with the sleeping - everything is harder when you are so tired!

Nancy Zundel said...

I LOVE the flowers Rach..sorry I haven't been on your site in forever! She is so cute. Did you take those pics yourself! WOW! I also love the idea of less 'stuff' for birthdays and more memories...I need to do that too! Thanks for the great ideas.