Ethan's piano teacher caught wind that he had been listening to a Mozart CD and enjoying it. So for his lesson this week, this is what he came home with. He's loving it and can often be heard playing the piano for an hour at a time. We haven't had to ask him to practice at all, in fact, we've had to tell him to stop! I'm loving it as well. I'd much rather listen to the classics than row row row your boat, any day!
4 comments:
Good job!!! :) He's doing great!!
It's so neat, I wish you could have been here as I listened to his video as he played the music -- I had some on-line romantic classical orchestra music on at the same time and they sounded BEAUTIFUL together!! It was SO fun! :)
You must be so proud of your sweet and talented little boy!
What a cute boy! He is such a sweetie! How fabulous that he loves playing so much. Dallin loves it and then isn't so fond of it - but I don't know that he has ever practiced for an hour at a time! Go Ethan!
Ethan, ausgezeichnet und sehr schön gespielt. Hoffentlich bringt Grammy dir eine echte Mozartkugal.
Grampy
Great job! I love it when they make the "Classics" into easy to play for the kids. Lindsey fell in love with one piece in one of her music books, and would only practice that song. Needless to say, the other songs were not so pretty to hear when she finally got around to playing them!
Post a Comment