Here is a video for the Grandparents of Ethan rehearsing his talk he gave yesterday. Thanks so much for the quick sending of photos!!! He did a great job. . .
Great talk Ethan! You will be a great missionary someday! Rachel, I decided to make my blog private today, so if you want an invite my email is laura_wilde@hotmail.com. (Laura & Brett)
Ethan did a great job on his talk. He does have a lot of great examples in his family. Gordon looks a lot like his dad and I love the picture of your dad.
3 comments:
Great talk Ethan! You will be a great missionary someday! Rachel, I decided to make my blog private today, so if you want an invite my email is laura_wilde@hotmail.com. (Laura & Brett)
Ethan did a great job on his talk. He does have a lot of great examples in his family. Gordon looks a lot like his dad and I love the picture of your dad.
He's SO PRECIOUS!!! :)
Post a Comment