Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Hustler

Okay, he's not really Hustling the game, but I keep thinking of that song. Know when to hold um, when to fold um, know when to WALK AWAY, know when to RUN!

Aidan came home from Alaska OBSESSED with the game UNO. It's not hard for him to become obsessed with a game. He loves games, and is very competitive. But oh my goodness! This has got to be a new record even for him. I swear he asks to play at least 20 times a day. Gordon and I were just commenting that if we would sit down and play this game as for as long as he wanted to, we'd probably play for upwards of 3 hours. It's crazy! So if anybody needs an UNO fix, swing by our house! You'd make a little fella very happy! Just make sure you get the house rules down before you start!
Infinite draw. . . sneakers. . .stack able draw twos. . . and don't forget to say UNO!!!

6 comments:

mahina said...

that's hilarious!

i love that song! the first time i heard it was at byu when i was dating a guy in a band that sang that song. but it was a hard rock version of it! it was awesome!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Good for him to have a hobby!! :) Only problem is that the hobby involves more than just him!!

It seems like just yesterday we were playing Monopoly for hours on end!

Games are awesome!

Nancy and Carrie said...

So much fun. Jeffrey is just learning taking turns and playing games are becoming more fun! Sure wish we lived closer...

alaskanwilde said...

Leave it to our dad to introduce him to Uno, dad loves that game. I love Ethan passed out on the couch in the background of those pictures.

Jennifer M said...

Boy- I think I'll drive Tony up and the two of them could play all day!! Tony LOVES Uno, begs to play it every Thursday (well, any day really) when we have dinner with our aunt and uncle. Wish we lived closer!!

Liz said...

So funny! He can come and play with my girls. They like to play UNO too!