
Next in randomness, we got Aidan's four year picture taken today. It was the first time I've been to JC Penny for pictures in years and I must say they've improved greatly. They have the cameras off the stands and in their hands, so if you kids move instead of having to tell them to sit still and reposition the camera, they just move with the kids. It was fantastic. A very positive experience. He's a very rough sampling from the proof sheet. I love it. Kind of crazy, I'm actually looking forward to going back for Chandler's 1 year pics!

And finally, we got a very exciting package from Grandma and
Grandpa in Alaska today for Aidan's birthday, and when he saw it was for him there was just no stopping the fun. Why not spread out the goodness anyway, right? He was so excited to get some fun mail, and LOVED the contents too! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!! We had fun with this all afternoon. We are very excited about this soccer ball birthday! We made the cake part of the soccer ball cake today for the party, and are really looking forward to the frosting fun tomorrow! Hopefully Chandler's teeth will calm down and he'll let us actually do it! 
No comments:
Post a Comment