
Today I finally sucked it up and gave Chandler his first hair cut. I know Grammy will be very disapproving, but it was definitely time. The wisps had gone from cute and curly, to old man with a comb over. He tolerated it very well, and we did it outside with the breeze that the hairs just floated away. . . less mess! Ethan was our photographer, as it was a two man job, and I must say he did very nicely! I told him to take lots of pictures and he took 30, so I had lots to choose from. Good Job Ethan!
Here's a cute photo he took of Aidan and Chandler in the grass:


And here is Chandler, looking longingly out the window at his brothers playing baseball. Soon, little buddy!
3 comments:
Cute! Jared had his first haircut in November, and it was soooo traumatic! Do you cut all the boys hair? I am too chicken to attempt boy hair. I will trim the girls, but I am afraid to botch up Jared's hair. But, I guess I can't do much worse than the people who I paid to cut it.
Man, you do a great job at cutting hair. I am so jealous. Gabe is in desperate need of a haircut. I think I am going to take him to get one today. P.S. I love your jeans!
Yes ladies, I cut all boy hair at my house, including Gordon's. I started right after we were married, with the stipulation that if I messed it up too bad, he could buzz it off. There were a few buzzes along the way. . . It's easy - and I agree, you can't mess it up nearly as bad as some of those super cuts ladies! :) Sometimes I just think it's a pain, and a mess, but with 4 cuts a month now for us, it saves us big bucks!
Post a Comment