I finally got brave! After getting my machine in working order, and a lot of help from my friend Shari, I finally worked up enough courage to start free motion quilting Chandler's airplane quilt, and it was such fun! I can't beleive how easy it was once I got the hang of it, and how fast it went. Watch out Gordon, this opens up a whole new world of sewing project possibilities!!! :)
3 comments:
Free motion quilting is so fun and cute! Did you get a darning foot? I have tried doing it without, and it is pretty hard, but doable. I like the airplanes!
I've never attempted that and would be super nervous! You did a great job - it's such a cute quilt!
I just started free motion too- I LOVE it! Like you said- it opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Very cute airplanes!
Post a Comment