Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Major Milestone!



Last night, Chandler slept through the night for the very first time since he was born! He slept from 8pm, to 7am making not so much as a peep! As it was the first time in 11 months that Gordon and I got a solid night of sleep, it seemed worthy of a blog! Hurray for Chandler! This is actually the third time we've done "sleep training" with Chandler, and by far the most successful. I hope it continues! Great job little buddy!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations! I'd like to say that we've only had one of these nights ourselves, Jared is almost 19 months! What is your trick? I've tried it all, and nothing has worked. Perhaps I just need to get earplugs?

Rachel said...

We took away his binky, and NO milk at night now. Oh, and Gordon took over all night time comfort. It only took 4 nights. . .call me!

Koch Clan said...

Wow, that is amazing. Gabe still wakes up at times. I totally trained my kids wrong. Although Sibley sleeps though the night. Weird. But good for you and yea for sleep!

Jennifer M said...

Yea!! Sleep is a beautiful thing!!Congrats...