
As a mommy, I've done my fair share of dirty jobs. But I was channeling Mike Rowe yesterday when I took on this job! We've been wanting a BBQ forever, but squeezing it into the budget is a bit tough. I drove past this one today for $10 at a garage sale and decided it might be worth a little elbow grease (and I do mean MAJOR grease) to eat delicious chicken and burgers this spring and summer! An hour later, I am dirtier than I can remember being. A long bubble bath (and a lot of scrubbing - ME) took care of that, and now we can grill to our hearts content!!! We just need to get a propane tank and we'll be ready to go! I can almost smell the deliciousness now. . . Look at that sparkle!


1 comment:
Wow, you are brave! Hope you have some tasty BBQ this summer!
Post a Comment