I couldn't let the weekend go by without documenting our fun start to it! Saturday morning, Aidan presented us all with menu's for his restaurant. Breakfast in bed, made entirely by him! Here are some fun pictures of the excitement. . .
Daddy is making his selections. . .
My waffles arrive! The server doesn't like having his picture taken, but he sure had fun. My over easy eggs (cooked the steam method, Dad) were delicious! Notice the little cup of syrup he provided!
And here are the rest of the kids enjoying their room service.
Yes, I may have to wash all the sheets, but they probably needed it anyway.
Thanks Aidan! I hope we get to do it again some day!
1 comment:
I have lived with this kid for 10 years and I still can't predict what he will do next! Completely unprompted, how nice...
Post a Comment