... and I love getting a Hug from Emmy when I get there!
Hey Rachel,We'd love to stop by and see you when we're in town. Jaydon and I will be there from the 5th to 11th, then Josh will come just for the wedding on the 12th and we all leave the 13th.
Wow, that is the sweetest picture!! (my heart is melting....)
That is so adorable! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
... and I love getting a Hug from Emmy when I get there!
Hey Rachel,
We'd love to stop by and see you when we're in town. Jaydon and I will be there from the 5th to 11th, then Josh will come just for the wedding on the 12th and we all leave the 13th.
Wow, that is the sweetest picture!! (my heart is melting....)
That is so adorable! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment