Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer has arrived!

How my children love hot days and warm evening slip and sliding in the back yard shade. No sunscreen required, I love it.
Carolyn and Emilee love their matching swimmers!
Emilee discovered her shadow and made it dance!
Ice cream to top it off. . .
Hurray for the heat!

4 comments:

mahina said...

the dimits came for a visit last week and they told us about your yucky weather you've had this year! the warmth must be a very welcome treat! enjoy it!

hey i'm blogging again! hopefully i will stick with it this time!! haha!

jrteacherlady said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love summer and water play:)

Nancy and Carrie said...

Wish it were warm here at the beach. It has not reached 65 degrees before 3pm in almost a month. Jeffrey gets out of the pool shivering! We have not had 1 beach day yet!

Michelle said...

Looks like lots of fun! I can't believe how much Keren's little girl looks just like her (at least what I remember her looking like).