Well, it's been a bit of a long week of house drama. First it was good. An offer coming in! But then it was bad. The offer was too low. Then it was good! After days of counter offers, he finally saw things our way! We signed a contract! Then it was stressful. Must find house! Then, it was just sad. Our buyer backed out of his offer. Dang it. Luckily we didn't fall in love with "the" house while we house hunted over the weekend.
But, now that we're out of high stress mode, I can kind of catch up here with what we've been up to. Stay tuned for updates!
4 comments:
Bummer dudette. I'm really sorry. Maybe a buyer will come along soon that doesn't want to keep your garage shelves.
I am so sorry! Now maybe you can find a house you really love! I have a GREAT one for sale - you just have to move to Utah! Too bad that isn't a possibility - I would love for you to be close! Good luck!
Wait, wait, wait! You're both selling your houses?
Yes, we try to lead parallel lives whenever possible. :)
Post a Comment