Thursday, July 29, 2010

the mask of zoro

My freshman year of college, I lived with a gal who liked to stay up later than me studying (and talking with her boyfriend :) I quickly discovered this lovely little black mask and slept peacefully all semester. And, everyone on my floor called me "Zoro!" by the end of the year.
With the late night light here in the Pacific NW I recently shared my magical mask with my son Aidan. And now, there's a new Zoro in town!

5 comments:

Maryann said...

That wouldn't have been me, would it? :) I now have one of those two but it is because that same guy likes to stay up reading and I would prefer my sleep.

Rachel said...

Ha ha! What goes around comes around! :)

Chatty Family said...

Wow! I remember hearing about those late night phone calls! I think there were some early morning aerobics classes missed because of those too. :)

Maryann said...

You girls like giving me a hard time. What can I say, 14 years later and we are still talking all the time and I am still having a hard time getting up in the morning. And I guess I should have said too not two. Fun memories!

Liz said...

Funny. I sleep with a blue mask on every night. Can't really sleep without it.