Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wolf Cub

Last night our little bobcat became a Wolf. This is a big accomplishment almost a year in the making and we are mighty proud of our little wolf cub! When they called him up, I was also called up so he could "pin me" and Emilee would not be left out, so she wandered up, so Gordon followed, and before I knew it the whole family was standing there! Scouting is a family affair I suppose!
Ethan presenting me with my mothers pin. Am I seriously old enough to be this boys mama?
Ethan also received the leave no trace award, world conservation, fishing belt loop and segment, Good will/Good turn, and several arrow points. Phew! He has been one busy boy, and I have been one busy Akela.
Congratulations Wolf!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Way to go Ethan (and Rachel)! I need to do a little work with Dallin so he can get his. I am impressed he already has it!