Here is the list compiled by everyone. Thanks so much for the hints everybody! I'm actually looking forward to running again this week. Hurray for new GOOD music! Feel free to add more to the comments . . .
Single Ladies (put a ring on it)- Byeonce
Survivor - Destiny's Child
Let's get it Started - Black Eyed Peas
Survivor - Destiny's Child
Let's get it Started - Black Eyed Peas
Check Yes Juliet--We the Kings
That's Not My Name--The Ting Tings
Others that are CLOSE to my go to songs:
I Gotta Feeling--Black Eyed Peas
Womanizer--Britney Spears
Mercy--Duffy Rockferry
Down--Jay Sean
That's Not My Name--The Ting Tings
Others that are CLOSE to my go to songs:
I Gotta Feeling--Black Eyed Peas
Womanizer--Britney Spears
Mercy--Duffy Rockferry
Down--Jay Sean
Kelly Clarkson: Since U Been Gone, Never Again
Pink: So What, Sober
Maroon 5: Makes Me Wonder, Harder to Breathe
Melissa Etheridge: I Run for Life
Christina Aguilera: Fighter
Madonna: 4 Minutes
Lady Gaga: Telephone, Bad Romance
Bon Jovi: Have A Nice Day, It's my Life
Pink: So What, Sober
Maroon 5: Makes Me Wonder, Harder to Breathe
Melissa Etheridge: I Run for Life
Christina Aguilera: Fighter
Madonna: 4 Minutes
Lady Gaga: Telephone, Bad Romance
Bon Jovi: Have A Nice Day, It's my Life
Natasha Bedingfield - Pocket Full Of Sunshine
Always" by Lisa Dalbello
U2 - Beautiful Day
Always" by Lisa Dalbello
U2 - Beautiful Day
We Like to Party - Venga Boys
You Wear Flowers - Peter Breinholt
Treadmill (nothing to do with running) - Cheri Magill
Treadmill (nothing to do with running) - Cheri Magill
Stronger – Kanye West
The Hardest Button to Button – The White Stripes
Sabotage – Beastie Boys
The Hardest Button to Button – The White Stripes
Sabotage – Beastie Boys
A-Punk by Vampire Weekend
Love and Memories by OAR
Spotlight (Twilight Mix) by Mute Math.
Love and Memories by OAR
Spotlight (Twilight Mix) by Mute Math.
Bruises by Chairlift
One Step at a Time by Jordin Sparks
99 Times by Kate Voegele
Just Dance by Lady Gaga
Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
Hey Ya (radio mix/club mix) by Outkast
Semi-charmed life by Third Eye Blind
99 Times by Kate Voegele
Just Dance by Lady Gaga
Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
Hey Ya (radio mix/club mix) by Outkast
Semi-charmed life by Third Eye Blind
Viva la Vida
I run to you- Lady Antebelum
Sheryl Crow, soak up the sun
Solsbury Hill - Peter Gabriel
Joy Ride - the Killers
Wolf Like Me- TV on the Radio
Chase this light- Jimmy Eat World
Mr. Brightside- the Killers
Somebody Told Me- the Killers
Spacemane- the Killers
Wolf Like Me- TV on the Radio
Chase this light- Jimmy Eat World
Mr. Brightside- the Killers
Somebody Told Me- the Killers
Spacemane- the Killers
5 comments:
ok, so I'm a bit late, but here are some more to keep you on the move:
Joy Ride - the Killers
Wolf Like Me- TV on the Radio
Chase this light- Jimmy Eat World
Mr. Brightside- the Killers
Somebody Told Me- the Killers
Spacemane- the Killers
Thanks for the GREAT list! I am going to actually have to get some current music!
Rachel, you are in dire need of some old school on here. Here's what I like to listen to when I run (if I did run) (and if I knew how to work my i-pod):
Enjoy the Silence--Depeche Mode
Unbelievable--EMF
Cannonball--The Breeders
Time Bomb--Rancid
London Calling--The Clash
Come on Eileen--Dexy's Midnight Runners
Straight Up--Paula Abdul
...to name a few :)Wow, I really need to figure out my shuffle so I can get movin!
I'm late too... I've been meaning to review my list (since it's been forever since I've run - good thing I have a baby to be my excuse) but I haven't had a chance. After more than a week of good intentions, here are 4 goodies I remember. I'll try to send you more sometime. This is a genius blog post by the way. Thanks for sharing. :)
Singing in My sleep - Semisonic
Something's gotta give - LeAnn Rimes
Is It Any Wonder?- Keane
Sweetness- Jimmy Eat World
Ok! :) I've got it!!!
It's kind of funny how I came across this song, but the boys and I now LOVE dancing to it with it's great driving beat. I think it would be really fun to run to, however, I think I may wait until I am not pregnant to try this one myself. :)
So, Chris uploaded my I-Pod from the computer a few days ago since it had been a while and we had purchased several songs over the past few months. Yesterday morning I went to listen to my I-Pod when I found this song. He says that he did not buy this song, and I know that I certainly did not (I usually stick with people I have heard of!), yet it's on my I-Pod.
Anyway, it's a crazy title and we keep laughing about it, and I really don't know about the rest of the album this song is from...but I thought of you immediately and had to send it on to you! :)
It's: Mr. Scruff with the song: Kalimba
Let me know what you think! :)
Post a Comment