Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"teddy"

When Chandler was about one, my mom commented that we should have named him Theodore. WHAT? Then she said, "He would have made a great Teddy!" So true! I love this kid. He's just a big, sweet, cuddly teddy bear right now.
Yesterday I did a really good job of wearing him out with long walks and visiting with Grandma Ann.
And my teddy fell asleep at 4:00 on the couch.
And he was unwake-able, unshake-able! I tried to wake him up 3 times until about 6:00, when we just gave up, tucked him into bed, worried he'd be up at 4 in the morning.
But this sleepy little bear slept until after 7 this morning, with only one wakeup at 1:30 requesting PJ's. I think we need to take a few more long walks! It made for a very peaceful night of sleep, and a very happy Teddy this morning!

3 comments:

jrteacherlady said...

How precious! What a cutie:)

Laura P Thomas said...

Ahhhh! That is so sweet.

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

I LOVE, LOVE those days!!! :)

I am not sure I have ever seen the end of P's energy, but this inspires me to try, since I think these two boys have the same amount of it!

What an adorable teddy too!