Sunday, August 23, 2009

18 Months

Today, this little miss is 18 months old. I'm not sure I beleive it. And it's a little bittersweet. One of the "sweets" is that I will once again be able to go to releif society, for the first time in maybe 5 months. Nursery, here we come!
But if she's old enough to go to nursery, that's a little heartbreaking! It means she's headed to two. . . and then three. . . and then. . .
I think I'm going to need a time machine. . .

Here's one for daddy. . .

4 comments:

Liz said...

Cute! Hurray for getting to go to RS... I haven't been there in years, but that is because I'm in Primary.

Michelle said...

What a cutie! Is she really that old? I can't believe it - boy how time flies!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

:) She's beautiful, beautiful!!

gw said...

I'm a lucky guy to have such beautiful women in my life!