Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

Okay, my husband is getting really grumpy with how infrequently I've been blogging. He's even had to start looking at the pictures on his own instead of waiting for me. I will put him out of his misery. . . Poor guy!

For the boys birthdays this year, Grammy and Grampy gave each of the kids a ticket to the magic kingdom. We were so excited and had the most wonderful day! Here are a few highlights. . .

our first ride. The Matterhorn! Watch out for that monster!
The Teacups were a favorite.
I think we rode the carousel at least 10 times.
Casey Jr. comin' down the tracks!
Ethan found some buddies in tomorrowland. . .
Emilee and Chandler took turns napping in the stroller.
When things got REALLY HOT, we rode the train around the park a few times for a rest. It was lovely.
What a fun day! The kids are already talking about when we'll be going back to do "the rest" of the park. I can't wait either!

2 comments:

Becca said...

What fun!!

Michelle said...

What a great idea! I might be able to talk Ed into going to Disneyland again if it counted as the boys' birthday presents. Was it way crowded? It looks like you guys had a great time!