Monday, August 10, 2009

Foot Fetish?

I think we've got a bit of a foot fetish going on here. Emilee is completely obsessed with shoes these days. She seems to constantly be clacking around in my heels, emptying the shoe cupboard, or requesting that I put her own little shoes on her. Here is about a 2 hour sampling of her fashion statements. . .



And here we have a different little set of feet. Chandler appeared from lunch this afternoon with "painted" toe nails. Claiming he needed "more color!" I asked that next time he come to me and let me use real finger nail paint, and not a dry erase marker. . .

2 comments:

Liz said...

It's so cute when little ones want to wear everyone else's shoes. Love it!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

:) LOVE the painted toes!! LOL!! I need that tonight! That's awesome!